Monday, November 16, 2009

1 Post per day



1 post per day?

Yeah.. i have to do this..

I have a goal to achieve.. it is to make English familiar for me and it become my 2nd language in my everyday conversation among my colleagues...

Yeah.. i know that it takes some times to get used to this language.. I learned this language since im in primary school.. But i dont know.. why im so bad in this area.. I remember my english teacher, Madam Anna teach us in class some simple english words.. She look so scaring.. With her long skirt, chinese face.. 4 eyes.. Long hairs... She was around 40 y.o at that time...

Hemm... Year 6th.. at primary school i get A in my english exam.. My father once asked me.. "How about your english?? how much do you feel that u can get?? " then i answered.. "I dont know yet.. But i know that i answer all that questions..." Weird huh...

Then I continue my Secondary school that not much using english in their subject.. Yeah.. of course there are english classes.. but you know... We just use only a little amount of english words although its time for english lesson..

im wondering Why is that happen??

The teachers are very good and nice. They can speak well English.. teach well.. but still Students cant afford to make english as their 2nd language.. Only a few students can speak and use them.. For me.. it is also useless.. Why?? becoz in this situation, we cant create English speaking environment among students.. Then what will be a result?? Just look at me... Huhu...... Bad english Huh?? Yupp... Very bad.. There are many grammatical errors... and so on...

Hummmmm...

So.. Wut do i have to do now...

I have to practice more..

Practice makes perfect.. Right...

Some dont say that... They said.. Practice doesnt makes perfect.. But.. Perfect practice makes perfect...

Yeah...... WUtever..... Im in the middle of my life... English is very important to me.. and its essential skill that i have to aquired if i want to make big changes in the future...  For me.. for my family.. my people.. and of course.. my Islam.. :-)

Okay..... Im off for now.. See you tomorrow... :-)


0 comments: