Sunday, November 15, 2009

SurgerY Revision



Bismillah.... With the name of Allah.. I start my post today..

Tonight I want to revise my surgery subject. Hmm... i havent finished yet my practical surgery exam. Doctors in that department are so strict. They ask so many questions about surgery. eg Classification, stages, treatment, type of operations and so on.. I failed for 1st attempt.. and im going to do it again for 2nd attepm.. hopefully i can answer all that questions from the doctors.

Surgery... one of my favourite subject here. Im interested to be a Obstetrician/Gynecologian.. The problem is.. im a guy.. Thats what always going around my head. Im a Guyyy..... but want to do Gurl's works...

i asked a nurse when i doing my practical in malaysia once about this matter. Then she told me that its not a big deal. Not a problem at all.. She said according to her experience, most women dont look at gender of doctors that going to deliver their babies.. but The most important things is PR.. Public Relationship.. Character of that doctors.. They prefer soft, understanding, and of course good doctors.

She give me cool advice how to be best doctors...

1. PR (Public Relationship)
2. Knowledge
3. Skills

"If you have all of these.. you will be a famous doctor.. everyone will speak about you.. your business will grow up and increase.. Yeah...... Famous... Rich.. Fuhh... what a good life..... " she said...

Cool huh?? yeah..... so cool...

Im a guy... will that be a problem?? I dont know yet...

what about Surgeon?? yeah.... im also interested to be a surgeon..

3 years ago, I doing my surgery practical.. of course in Malaysia during my summer holiday. I join a operation.. forgot what operation at that time.. then i ask that doctors... "Excuse me doctor... what type operation is this??" they dont answer me.. they just keep quiet.. and continue their operation..

then one of the doctors come to me.. and scold me for what i have done... Huh.. what a crap.. I know that i was wrong.. but is it necessery to use some bad word to me just because i have done something wrong ?? yeah.. it is the last moment i enter that department.. Then i began to hate surgery.. Huhu...........

not so matured huh?? haha....... now im totaly different... maybe.... i love surgery.. i love medicine... love Obstetric gynecoloGy.. i know this is my destiny..

Huh... Okay... i think dis is enough for now... haha..

See ya........


0 comments: